Monday, August 8, 2011

GARAGE | August/September 2011 Issue

For all the Garage fans out there, the long wait is over because Garage's 3rd anniversary issue just dropped to major malls in Makati, Ortigas and Manila today and in other malls in the following days to come.
For the past days, I have been going to Fullybooked, National Book Store and Powerbooks just to check if I could get the chance to grab a copy of Garage's August/September issue and it was really stressful to here from the customer service personnels that there's no new issue yet but earlier this afternoon, when I saw at National Book Store in Glorietta 1 the bulks of Dingdong Dantes being railed inside the cashiers area, I was really all smiles! Its like I won the lottery! That's how happy I was. Because of my excitement, I forgot to take a picture of it in bulks. And as I browse through the pages, it was worth all the stress that I've been through.


























Congratulations Garage for satisfying my lust for men's fashion! Included in the issue is Garage Junior. :)





BEONEINSTYLE.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget