Monday, August 20, 2012

Robinsons Magnolia

I got the chance to check out the newly opened Robinsons Magnolia earlier with my family and I was really shocked at how big it is. There are a lot of great stores that are already opened and will be opening soon. Check out the pictures below.
I am excited for Robinsons Magnolia to be fully operational but above all, I am really excited for Cotton On to open! I literally jumped for joy when I saw their stall. :) I will definitely be going back not just because of Cotton On but because there are a lot of shops I am looking forward to (like Yabu which will be opening on the 22nd of August!).

Robinsons Magnolia is located along Aurora Blvd. and Hemady St., New Manila, Quezon City. Drop by Robinsons Magnolia and experience first hand what it has to offer. By the way, the usual fastfood chains were nowhere to be found when I strolled around the entire mall. I hope Robinsons would stick to this so that people, even in the slightest way, could be encouraged to live a healthier life. :)



BEONEINSTYLE.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget