Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GOLDEN CHOPSTICKS


Last November 25, 2010, GOLDEN CHOPSTICKS opened at the 2nd floor of University of Santo Tomas' (UST) multi-deck car park, which houses the College of Accountancy. 


Being a Filipino-Chinese, I grew up eating in Chinese restaurants most of the time we, my family, go out. Every time my mom orders in a Chinese restaurant, there's one thing she never forgets to ask the waiter, SERVICE TEA! That's where I got my love for tea.

The owners, Lolly Co and Jeferry King, were kind enough to let me and my girlfriend try their Pineapple Coconut Jelly and Passion Fruit. See pictures below.

IMG_1237
Pineapple Coconut Jelly

IMG_1236
Passion Fruit

I am so happy that Golden Chopsticks opened because they offer a wide range of teas that you could choose from and what's great about their products is that you don't need to worry about your figure because they are ONE in STYLE with their fresh, healthy and natural ingredients. Try it out! You'll surely love Golden Chopsticks!


PRICE RANGE: Php 40 - 55

Thanks to Caffeinutic for the photo

BEONEINSTYLE.

3 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

pag naligaw ako dun..why not?

eRLyN said...

will definitely try it when we go to ust. thanks for posting it. :)

Unknown said...

@peachkins & @erlyn you are welcome! try their Charcoal Collagen its their recommended drink! ^^

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget