Foodies gathered for the most anticipated food event of the year, Rockwell's Ultimate Taste Test 6.0! This is a yearly food event but this year was my first time to attend the Ultimate Taste Test so I was really excited for the food selection that was in stored.
Each foodie was given a passport as they entered the Rockwell Tent, which served as the pass to get to taste the food prepared by the each of the 55 food stalls. I actually didn't finish the challenge as I only got to 26 stalls because I felt like my pants was about to burst! I didn't even had breakfast and lunch on that day just to have the stomach for all the food but still it was not enough. For next years, Ulitmate Taste test, I will not eat for a week! LOL! But hey, I had lots of fun tasting the different food that was offered.
Here are the ones that I liked the most out of the stalls I got the chance to visit (not in a particular order):
1. Luigi's - I think I rated them a 5 because of their yummy shanghai roll!
2. Big Daddy Jay's All American BBQ - I love the tenderness and the flavor of the meat.
3. JFK - Their chicken has a very unique taste that really caught my attention. It is not spicy but its delicious!
4. Yoh-Gee Premium Frozen Yoghurt - This is the real yoghurt right here! What I love with Yoh-Gee is the sourness of their frozen yoghurt which sets them apart from all the other yoghurt places. Nothing beats this one!
5. The Sweet Life by Ange - Lovely cakes specially their Angelina (the photo below) - cheesecake, red velvet cake and sour cream frosting YUM!
6. Mochiko - I'm a huge fan of Mochi and the idea of adding an ice cream inside, the best!
7. The Cereal Bar - It's healthy plus it's yummy! As simple as that.
8. Eat My GF - I'm glad I got to taste this even though I was so full because this was my last stop that day. If you love garlic like me, you would definitely love this! For sure it's not your ordinary fries.
9. Theo & Philo Artisan Chocolates - Dark Chocolate with Siling Labuyo WTF! :D