Friday, September 23, 2011

Moonleaf goes to UST

I am definitely a tea fan maybe because of my Chinese origin but regardless, I can say that when I first tasted Moonleaf at Maginhawa, near UP Diliman, it instantly became one of my favorites together with Happy Lemon. And now that it has a branch near UST, almost every other day I am there to chill with my friends and to study a little as well. Though as of now it is hard to hang out there because its kind of hot inside but they said that they are going to fix the airconditioning. I HOPE THEY WOULD FINISH SOON! :D Moonleaf - UST actually has the same aura as the one in Maginahawa, with the white interiors and ascents of green but of course it is smaller. What's great about Moonleaf on top of its homey vibe, the famous shout out boards and being delicious is that its not that expensive compared with other milk tea place, which makes it very student-friendly.
If you haven't tried Moonleaf, you should! The UST branch is located at Tolentino St FROM UST P.NOVAL GATE, TURN LEFT THEN TURN RIGHT TO THE FIRST CORNER THEN WHEN YOU WALK STRAIGHT AHEAD, YOU WOULD SEE TOLENTINO ST. THEN GO RIGHT, YOU WOULDN'T MISS IT! IT'S ACROSS MONACO GYM. By the way, my favorite drink, which I always get, is Jasmine Milk Tea with additional pearls and 50% sugar = P70 only :)




BEONEINSTYLE.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget