Friday, November 5, 2010

DESIGNER FASHION WORKSHOPS

DFW


Do you want to learn more about fashion but you just don't have the time to be a full-time fashion student because of school and/or work? Well, DESIGNER FASHION WORKSHOPS (DFW) is here once again to solve that dilemma! Starting January 29 - March 29, 2011 learn and experience fashion with Filipino top fashion professionals - Jojie Lloren, Lulu Tan-Gan, Roy Gonzales, Inno Sotto, Joey Samson, Robi Lolin, Noel Manapat, Millet Arzaga, Pidge Reyes, Numer Esconde and Manny Marquez - at iAcademy on 3F, Philfirst Building, 6764 Ayala Avenue in Makati every Saturday. See the poster below for the available classes and for the early bird discounts.



DFW2011


I have been part of DFW for two (2) batches now. I took Fashion Module 1 & 2 and I am currently taking Basic Sewing and Pattern Drafting 1. I have been having a blast with the workshops because I am able to do what I am passionate about, I am learning so many things about fashion from these top designers and most of all, as an Accounting major, it is a means of relaxation for me from my stressful student life.


dfw1

dfw2

for more information email designerfashionworkshops@gmail.com


BEONEINSTYLE.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget