Saturday, November 3, 2012

Little Tokyo

I would have never thought that time would just fly like that so fast. Yes, I am now 23 years old and a working man. I am very thankful to the Almighty One that I am what I am now and I have my family to support me in everything that I do in my life. Who would have thought that I would be a corporate man hehe. So enough about my life and on to the main purpose of this blog. For my love of Japanese food, we celebrated my birthday at Little Tokyo, a small hub of authentic Japanese restaurants at Pasong Tamo, Makati City. And of course, being a blogger, I wouldn't waste the chance to take pictures of the place and the food! :) See photos below.
Cold Rice Tea (comes in hot) - FREE!
Salmon Sashimi - PHP390
Shouyu Ramen - PHP270
Edamame - PHP130
Chicken Teppan - PHP360
Philadelphia Roll - PHP220
Pork and Negi Yakitori - PHP80/stick and PHP70/stick, respectively
Shrimp Tempura - PHP390
Asparagus Wrapped in Bacon - PHP80/stick

The food are a bit expensive compared to the usual Japanese restaurants we see around the metro but the difference is that Little Tokyo offers authentic Japanese food, which you will surely fall in love with and you will not regret trying!



BEONEINSTYLE.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget