Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tokyoflash

Before I leave for my second climb at Nasugbu early tomorrow morning, which I will be blog about as soon as I get back I HOPE =D, I'll just share the watch that I recently bought from Tokyoflash Japan. Tokyoflash is known for their very unique and out of this world watches.

Out of their range of watches, I got the Kisai Satellite with the green LED. Yes it is an LED watch and it is rechargeable through a USB port.  It is available in white or black matte-finished strap with green or blue LED.
At first it took me a bit long to figure out the time but I think I am getting the feel of it. It's a really cool watch.
Here's a video of how it works.




BEONEINSTYLE.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Twitter Bird Gadget